Live Well Instant Hand Warmers
Live Well Instant Hand Warmers. Designed to keep your hands warm on the go or for at home self care.
Have early starts for work or a shift worker? Or love sport in the great outdoors rain hail or shine and want to be outdoors no matter what? Whether your sport is golf, triathlon, running, marathons, skiing or even snowboarding, Live Well Health Essentials Hand Warmers make getting out and about easier.
Live Well Instant Hand Warmers are ideal in your Pockets to keep warm. Use them for Hand therapy or to simply keep warm.
Live Well Instant Hand Warmers are designed to provide warmth and heat therapy on the go. They heat up without the need for a microwave and are perfect for minor aches, pain management or just to keep you warm.
The hand warmers will gradually warm up once opened and exposed to the air, reaching full heat after 30 minutes.
The Live Well Health Essentials Instant Hand Warmers heat will last up to 10 hours for long lasting warmth and relief.
Directions for use:
Only open pack when ready to use.
Open outer packet - patch begins heating when exposed to air.
DO NOT use in very tight gloves ( patch needs air to activate).
Dispose of after use. Single use only.
Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Use only as directed.
Consult with your healthcare practitioner before use. Not recommended for people with rheumatoid arthritis, advanced diabetes or pregnant women.
Do not use if hands are cut, irritated, burnt or sensitive.
Children should always be supervised when using these patches.
Do not use in one are more than 10 hours at a time.
Remove immediately if the heat patch becomes uncomfortably hot or if your skin gets irritated.
Do not use if sleeping or exercising.
Do not use with an electric blanket or other heat source.
Do not microwave or place in the oven.
Do not shake or kneed patch.
Do not use on delicate or furry fabrics.
Dispose of the used product with non-combustible garbage.
Store in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight.
Use by expiration date.
Do not open patch or eat contents.
Patch contains heat generating contents: iron, heat activated carbon and water which may be harmful when ingested.If ingested rinse mouth with water and call the poison information centre immediately.
If ingredients come in contact with skin or eyes rinse thoroughly with water for 15 minutes and consult a doctor.
|Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Height (mm)||Weight (kg)|