Live Well Body Wrap Instant Heat Patches
Live Well Body Wrap Instant Heat Patches are an ideal heated body wrap designed to provide warmth and heat therapy on the go or at home. They heat up without the need for a microwave and are perfect for minor aches, pain management or just to keep you warm.
The heat patch will gradually warm up once opened and exposed to the air, reaching full heat after 30 minutes.
The Live Well Health Essentials Body Wrap Heat Patch heat will last up to 10 hours for long lasting warmth and relief.
Live Well Instant Body Wrap Heat Patches are designed to provide heat therapy on the go.
- Back Pain
- Tummy Pain
- Sore Joints
- Period Pain
Back Pain, Body Aches or just keeping warm, Live Well Health Essentials Instant Heat Patches are an ideal heated body wrap to have handy for comfort, warmth or at home self care.
Directions for use:
Only open pack when ready to use.
Open outer packet - patch begins heating when exposed to air.
Remove backing stickers from patch.
Apply sticky side to underclothing at area that requires treatment and press firmly.
Remove gently and dispose of after use. Single use only.
DO NOT APPLY DIRECTLY TO SKIN.
Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Use only as directed.
Consult with your health care practitioner before use. Not recommended for people with rheumatoid arthritis, advanced diabetes or pregnant women.
Do not use on areas that are cut, swollen or bruised.
This patch should be used with supervision on those who are unable to remove the patch themselves such as the elderly, children, physically handicapped or disabled.
Do not use in one are more than 10 hours at a time.
Remove immediately if the heat patch becomes uncomfortably hot or if your skin gets irritated.
Do not use if sleeping or exercising.
Do not use with an electric blanket or other heat source.
Do not microwave or place in the oven.
Do not shake or kneed patch.
Do not use on delicate or furry fabrics.
Dispose of the used product with non-combustible garbage.
Store in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight.
Use by expiration date.
Do not open patch or eat contents.
Patch contains heat generating contents: iron, heat activated carbon and water which may be harmful when ingested.If ingested rinse mouth with water and call the poison information centre immediately.
If ingredients come in contact with skin or eyes rinse thoroughly with water for 15 minutes and consult a doctor.